Submit Electronic Application
Prior to electronic submittal, applicants are encouraged to schedule a pre-submittal telephone or video conference meeting or counter visit with a planner. Please submit meeting requests to Kris Wyek at email@example.com with the property address and a brief description of the project.
Please submit your completed application along with a a single PDF file with all plan sheets and supplemental documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org. The most frequently used applications are available below.
- Design Review Application for Minor Alteration
- Design Review Application for Major Addition
- Design Review Application for New Residence or Main Building
- Variance Application
- Tree Permit Application
- General Land Development Application
Plans must be drawn to scale as specified in the submittal requirements. By submitting electronic plans, you are authorizing the Town of Tiburon to post the drawings on the Town’s website for public review once they are deemed complete.
The subject line of the email should include the following information:
- For New Applications: "Plan Submittal", project scope, property address (example: Plan Submittal, 450 sq. ft. addition, 123 Main Street)
- For Re-Submittal: "Re-submittal", file number, property address (example: Re-submittal, DR2020-200, 123 Main Street)
Application fees should be submitted prior to or concurrent with the electronic plan submittal. The fee schedule for common applications is available here. Applications will not be considered received until payment has been received. If you have questions about the correct application fee, please contact the Planning Division.
If additional fees are required, staff will notify the applicant within 30 days.
Payment by check can be mailed to:
Town of Tiburon
ATTN: Planning Division
1505 Tiburon Boulevard
Tiburon, CA 94920
Staff will send a written or email confirmation to the applicant when the initial payment and application are deemed received, and application review has begun.
Initial application reviews can take up to 30 days.
If you have any questions, please contact Planning Technician Kris Wyek at (415)435-7390 or email@example.com.