Parking Citation Information
To pay for a parking citation, you may search by Citation number or Notice number. Your citation number is located on the original ticket or on the Notice of Parking Violation. To search by Citation number, you will need both Citation number and time of violation. To search by Notice number, you will need the Notice number (located on Notice of Parking Citation) and the 5-digit zip code.
Click the link below to search for your citation
Citation Payment Options
Pay by Mail
To pay by mail, make a personal check, money order or cashier's check made payable to Marin Parking Authority for the amount indicated. Do not send cash. Write the citation issue number and license plate number on the front of the check or money order. Enclose the citation with the check or money order. An envelope is provided at the time a citation is issued; however, if the envelope is lost or misplaced, the payment for the citation can be sent to:
Marin Parking Authority
Citation Processing Center
P.O. Box 10479
Newport Beach, CA 92658-0479
Pay by Phone
Call (toll-free): (800)989-2058
Payments can also be made using VISA, MasterCard, Discover or AMEX 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Visit the Citation Processing Center website.
Payments can also be made using VISA, MasterCard, Discover, or AMEX 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Payment Plan Options (California State Legislature AB 503, AB 2544 "indigent")
Proof of Indigence
A person is "indigent" if they meet the following conditions:
- The person meets the income criteria set forth in subdivision (b) of Section 68632 of the Government Code.
- The person receives public benefits from any of the programs listed in subdivision (a) of Section 68632 of the Government Code.
Government Code 68632
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- California Work Opportunity (CalWorks)
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (Food Stamps)
- County Relief, General Relief (GR) or General Assistance (GA)
- Cash Assistance Program for Aged, Blind and Disabled Legal Immigrants
- In-Home Supportive Service (IHSS)
- An applicant whose monthly income is 125 percent or less of the current poverty guidelines updated periodically in the Federal Register by the United States Department of Health and Human Service.
Proof of Indigence
The person may demonstrate that he or she is indigent by providing either of the following information, if applicable:
- Proof of income from a pay stub or another form of proof of earnings, such as a bank statement that shows the individual meets the income criteria set forth in subdivision (b) of Section 68632 of the Government Code.
- Proof of receipt of benefits under the programs described in subdivision (a) of Section 68632 of the Government Code. Proof of receipt will consist of a copy of the most recent Verification of benefits form, Notice of Action (Approval) Letter or Award Letter
**If person has no income or does not receive Public Assistance, a copy of their yearly earnings from the Society Security Department is required for proof**
To submit an indigent payment plan request, please visit the Citation Processing Center website.