Report a Problem

Use our online form to report a problem to the Department of Public Works. When giving information, please be as specific as possible in regards to the location and nature of the problem. If you require follow-up contact, please be sure to provide your name, phone number, or email. 

If you need to report a problem with Tiburon Boulevard (also known as Highway 131), please use this link to report it to CalTrans who is responsible for the maintenance of that roadway. 

For after-hours assistance or to report a hazardous condition that requires immediate attention, please contact the Tiburon Police Department at (415)789-2801 and they will dispatch Public Works staff accordingly.