Administration & Finance

Administrative Services

Meeting Space Rental Fees

The Town charges a nominal fee for the rental of public facilities like the Community Room at Town Hall 1505 Tiburon Boulevard.

There is also rental space available at the Belvedere Community Center at 450 San Rafael Avenue. For more information or to reserve a room, contact the Joint Recreation Department at 415-435-4355. Preference is given to Belvedere-Tiburon residents and local non-profit or community services organizations.

Event Permits

Special Event Permits are required for any organized event on public (Town-owned) property. Generally speaking, most of Tiburon’s public parks are just that: public parks, open to all on a first-come, first-served basis. One exception is the use of McKegney Green by the Tiburon Peninsula Soccer League. All other persons must apply for a permit through the Town of Tiburon Administrative Services.

Business Licenses

For information on obtaining a Business License or Home Occupation Permit in the Town of Tiburon, please visit the Business Licenses information page.

To download an application, please visit the Helpful Documents page. If you have any questions, please contact Administrative Services at 415-435-7373.

Financial Reports & Policies